CLIFF takes both guest and employee safety extremely seriously. Please read our CLIFF COVID-19 NOTICE
Leave No Trace
Explore with kindness!
One thing we have all learned to appreciate over the last year or so is the beauty of this country we live in where there is so much nature and beauty to discover and explore. Embarking on the ‘Leave no Trace’ getaway will teach you how to explore responsibly, without any negative impacts on the environment.
Muddy Boots is where you will meet Mario, a qualified guide and Mountaineering approved trainer and has been taking groups into the Irish Mountains for over ten years. Discover some of Irelands most iconic mountain ranges with spectacular viewpoints. You package includes a full day Hill Skills course – based in The Comeraghs or the Knockmealdown Mountains. Suitable for beginners, these courses cover the seven Leave No Trace principles, map reading, emergency procedures, hillwalking equipment and much more.
This package includes two nights in a sea view room with full Irish breakfast each morning, a full day Hills Skills course with Muddy Boots guide and three-course dinner in the Bar Restaurant with a packed lunch of warming seasonal soup and snacks. Available on selected mid week dates from 1st October.
Leave No Trace costs from €1,055 for two people sharing.
Included in this rate:
- Two nights accommodation in a sea view room
- Three-course table d’hote dinner in the Bar Restaurant
- Hill Skills day out with Muddy Boots (10:00am – 4:40pm)
- Packed Lunch of seasonal soup and snacks
- Full Irish Breakfast each morning
- Access to our 15m indoor infinity-edge swimming pool, outdoor heated jacuzzi, small gymnasium, sauna, and steam room
- Complimentary valet parking
You will need:
Boots,Waterproof jacket and trousers, warm mid layer, hat and gloves, small rucksack and fluids.
Please select two nights when booking this packageBook Now