It’s a doggy holiday too at Cliff House Hotel. Our hotel is a hidden gem set into the hills overlooking Ardmore bay, perfect for you and your precious pooch to enjoy. Sandy Paws allows you and your furry friend to escape on long clifftop walks and sea swimming (or doggy paddling), and some can get extra kicks from digging holes and burying shells. Once dried off with their complimentary fluffy towel, your doggies are welcome to join the family on the Terrace where they can relax and nap at your feet.
from €284 per night for two, including breakfast plus one dog guest.
- Fresh food and water bowl on arrival
- Floor mat, pet beds and a fluffy towel
- Let your furry friend enjoy special pet treats
- Plenty of space for outdoor activities such as the Cliff Walk and Ardmore Beach
- Access to the Balcony Terrace overlooking the bay when dining outside.
- We have a limited number of rooms & cottages that are pet friendly.
- Dogs must be 30lbs or less
- We have a travel case on site – dogs must sleep in this or owner must bring their own. Dogs are not permitted to sleep in the bed
- Dogs are not permitted in food and beverage outlets other than the Balcony Terrace – ie bar or restaurant. This exclusion does not apply to guide dogs.
- You must notify us in advance that your dog will be accompanying you
- Your dog must be kept on a leash when in the hotel or on hotel property
- Pets must not be left unattended in rooms
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their own dog
- Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced
- The hotel reserves the right to charge guest’s account appropriate to the cost of such damages
- Wet dogs are not permitted in the hotel – Please insure your dog is clean and dry before entering the hotel (a doggy towel will be provided with your welcome pack)
- We expect that you will be responsible with your dog, as you do know your dog best!
Don’t forget to tag us on social media so we can share pictures of your pampered pooch on our channels.