CLIFF takes both guest and employee safety extremely seriously. Please read our CLIFF COVID-19 NOTICE
1. How can I make a reservation for House Restaurant?
Reservations for non-residents can be made here, while bookings for residents can be made here. If you have any questions at all regarding your reservation, feel free to call us on +353 24 87800 or +353 87 161 6644.
2. How far in advance will I need to book?
It is advised that you book your experience in advance of your stay to guarantee tables. Please note that House Restaurant has limited seating and last minute tables may not be available.
3. Do I need to pay a deposit?
Yes, a 50% deposit is taken at the time of the booking.
4. How far in advance can I cancel my booking?
We have a 48-hours cancellation policy. If you are cancelling within this period, you will be refunded your deposit if we find a replacement for the table. Please be advised that all no shows will be charged in full.
5. Whom can I contact in case I have a question regarding my booking?
If you have a question regarding your booking, feel free to get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Can I book a table for a larger group?
For bookings of more than two guests, please call us at +353 24 87800.
7. What times and days are you open?
We are open from Tuesdays-Saturdays all year round, with some exceptions on Bank Holidays. Our first sitting inclusive of a fine dining dinner experience is 6.30 pm.
8. How much does the seven-course Tasting Menu Experience cost?
The Tasting Menu Experience costs €150 per person. Wine pairings are available at an additional €95 per person. However, for the five-course tasting menu, wine pairings are available at an additional €65 per person.
9. Is it possible for you to accommodate different allergies and dietary requirements?
Please ensure that we’re advised of all dietary restrictions and allergies either during the booking or 48 hours prior to the booking. If you are pregnant, we request that you inform us 48 hours in advance, so that we can cater to your dietary requirements accordingly.
10. Can we book House Restaurant for private events
For private events, please call us at +353 24 87800.
11. How can I find you?
Our address is as follows: Middle Road, Dysert, Ardmore, Co. Waterford, P36 DK38.
12. Is the restaurant child-friendly?
For family bookings, please contact the hotel reservations team directly at +353 24 87800 or +353 87 161 6644.
13. Is the restaurant accessible to wheelchairs?
Yes, the restaurant is fully accessible to wheelchairs.
14. How long does it take to complete the full experience?
The full seven-course tasting menu experience lasts around two and a half hours.
15. Do you accept credit cards?
Yes, we accept VISA, Master, and American Express credit cards.
16. If I have a voucher, do I still need to pay a deposit?
While there’s no need to pay a deposit if you have a voucher. Credit card details and the voucher number are taken to secure the booking. The voucher must be brought on the day of the experience. Please note that the 48-hours cancellation policy applies to vouchers as well.
17. Can vouchers be refunded?
We do not issue refunds on vouchers.
18. Can we purchase a voucher for The House Restaurant?
Vouchers for the House Restaurant Experience can be found here.
19. Does House Restaurant have a dress code?
We would like you to feel as relaxed and comfortable as possible during your experience at House Restaurant. In line with that, we would recommend smart/casual attire such as jeans and t-shirts, or formal wear, depending on your preference. However, we do respectfully request our guests to refrain from wearing shorts, flip-flops, or sportswear.
20. What are the chances of me getting a table by the window?
All tables are assigned at a first come, first serve basis. So if you want a table by the window, it’s essential that your booking is made sufficiently in advance. Please note that tables by the window cannot be guaranteed.
21. What if I am running late?
We would respectfully request our diners to adhere to their respective seating times, lest they miss out on elements of the experience.